Kelly the Culinarian: Food Find: Litton's, Knoxville, Tennessee

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Food Find: Litton's, Knoxville, Tennessee

We recently took a road trip to North Carolina and stopped at some really cool places along the way. One stop was Litton's, an eatery that's been featured on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives. The place is super cute and reminds me of a diner from back in the day. We split a burger and a slice of chocolate cake. The portions are huge and the fries were very memorable -- crispy on the outside, but not overcooked and just the right amount of salt.



The cake slice was huge as well and reminds me of something my grandma would make from scratch. The chocolate was not as sweet as something that comes from a box and the icing was very rich. I only wish that I still had room to eat one of their chocolate chip cookies, which were the size of a softball and made with giant chocolate chips. Yum.

No comments: