Kelly the Culinarian: Exciting News!

Monday, June 20, 2011

Exciting News!

I'm now the official ambassador of the Fort2Base Race! I'm super excited to announce that in exchange for an entry to this inaugural race on Sept. 11, I'll be sharing my training plan, tips and progress here and on Facebook. Tune in tomorrow for more on the race, my training plan, and most importantly, my eating plan!

In similarly exciting news, I've joined the 21st century and finally gotten a smart phone. Despite working in social media for a living and spending much of my waking life in front of a computer, I was reluctant to spend the cash on a smart phone as well as the increased data plan charges. My dumb phone broke on Saturday and after much deliberation, shopping, conversing and price comparison, we now have his and hers Droid Charge phones. So romantic.

This phone is awesome. I'm looking forward to using the camera to take more photos when we're eating at restaurants. It's way more discreet to snap a mobile phone pic than whip out a camera. I'll also be using the Apps to find more recipes to tweak and perfect as well as train for my race. It'll be nice to accurately measure my speed, pace and distance.




Yay for big news!

No comments: